Monday, June 14, 2010

The goings on

Obviously I haven't posted lately which would cause some to believe that I've been incredibly busy. Mostly true. Another reason for no posting is no pictures. Yes, my camera is broken, again. Anyway, I can still tell you what's going on. Nathan and Kristalyn have been doing soccer MWF mornings. Katie did not like the fact that she couldn't go on the field too but has since enjoyed having mommy all to herself. Kate is also potty training. She's been doing pretty darn well too, if I say so myself! She's also getting better at singing "Twinkle, Twinkle."

Nathan gave his first talk in primary yesterday. It was about the Holy Ghost and he did a fantastic job. I also got the job I wanted. I am now the music teacher at Northeast Elementary (the school Nathan's going to). Things seem to be working out really well for us.

Finally, we are super excited to see family NEXT WEEK!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments: